Clearance – 40% Discount While Supply Lasts
The Durable sole is pliable, super grippy, and ideal to prevent slipping on floors and light duty outdoors – plus they stay on your dog’s paws! For larger breeds needing a more durable boot, please see our Ultra Paws Rugged Boots.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to put on – difficult to slip off.
- Petite 1-1/4″ width; XSmall 1-3/4″ width; Small 2-1/4″ width; Medium 2-3/4″ width; Large 3-1/4″ width; XLarge 4″ width.
- Wide opening split seam top – making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots.
- Generous foam at the closures creates a secure grip and cushions the dog’s paw when the boot is tightened.
- Durable boots are the BEST protection for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions that are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, we recommend the Woodrow Wear Power Paws).
- Tough, water resistant nylon material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in a grippy, flexible, skid resistant and durable thermoplastic material, up to 0.8mm thick.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions.
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear.
Ultra Paws Durable Boots Measurement Chart
This item is non-returnable