The Durable sole is pliable, super grippy, and ideal to prevent slipping on floors and light duty outdoors – plus they stay on your dog’s paws! For larger breeds needing a more durable boot, please see our Ultra Paws Rugged Boots.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to put on – difficult to slip off.
- Petite 1-1/4″ width; XSmall 1-3/4″ width; Small 2-1/4″ width; Medium 2-3/4″ width; Large 3-1/4″ width; XLarge 4″ width.
- Wide opening split seam top – making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots.
- Generous foam at the closures creates a secure grip and cushions the dog’s paw when the boot is tightened.
- Durable boots are the BEST protection for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions that are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, we recommend the Woodrow Wear Power Paws).
- Tough, water resistant nylon material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in a grippy, flexible, skid resistant and durable thermoplastic material, up to 0.8mm thick.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions.
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear.