- Designed, Tested & Approved by Veterinarians.
- Custom made in the USA just for your pet.
- Features all support options in one kit.
- Fully adjustable and guaranteed to fit your pet.
- Unlimited Support & Fitting Advice from our experienced staff.
For pets under 6 lbs and over 150 lbs, please contact us directly.
Full Support Dog Wheelchair
$395.00 – $1,495.00
- Made by Veterinarians + Approved by Veterinarians.
- Custom Made right here in the USA.
- Lifetime Warranty when purchased through K9 Carts.
- Guaranteed to Fit. Fully adjustable.
- Lightest wheelchair on the market today.
- Just 4 simple measurements to get the right-sized frame & wheel combination.
- Easy to Adjust (in height, length and width).
- Front Support Kit add-on available.
- Unlimited Support and Wheelchair Fitting Advice from our Professional Staff.
- Improve your pet’s mobility and quality of life by enabling your pet to stand & walk.
- Perfect for older arthritic dogs & any pets experiencing both rear and front limb weakness.
- Excellent for post-surgical rehabilitation, or as an alternative to surgery.
- Easily adjustable in height, length and width.
- Lightest wheelchair on the market, to relieve stress on the front legs & shoulders.
- Advanced Degenerative Myelopathy
- Cervical Ruptured Disc
- Spinal Trauma
- IVDD Effecting Front Legs
- Front and Rear Limb Arthritis
- Old Age
- Front Amputees
Need additional help or advice?
We highly encourage our clients to reach out to us via email, phone: 1.800.578.6960, or the chat below with any questions or concerns. Our staff is highly trained in the mobility field to help you through the process of ensuring your pet has the best possible care.
- Full Support Wheelchair orders typically ship in 10 – 14 business days. Every wheelchair is custom built specifically for your pet and shipping lead times can vary, so please contact us with any specific questions.
- All other products normally ship same business day when placed by 1pm EST.
- We ship via Fedex and USPS with overnight as well as international shipping available.
- Orders can be shipped from our East Coast or West Coast facility, depending upon your location.
- For Saturday delivery and exact delivery deadlines, please contact us directly.
Can my pet go to the bathroom in the cart?
Answer: Absolutely. Our support system is uniquely designed to allow pets to be able to urinate and defecate freely while in their cart.
Can my pet lay down while in the cart?
Answer: The full support wheelchair supports both the front and rear legs. This wheelchair design gives the same support to the rear legs as the rear support with additional support now for the front legs. The moderate support removes about 50% weight bearing from the front legs while the full front support takes about 80% weight bearing or more from the front legs which allows your pet to rest while in the cart. All parts are included within the one kit.
What if my measurements are off?
Answer: We guarantee our wheelchairs to fit. Although they are custom built specifically for your pet they will be adjustable in all directions. We also evaluate everything carefully before starting production and will notify you if we have any concerns about your measurements. In the rare event you’re unable to adjust it to fit, we will send you what’s needed to make it fit.
Can the full support be modified for various support options?
Answer: Yes, the full support wheelchair contains all of the support options within one convenient kit, so this cart enables you to set the cart up with full front support, moderate front support, or even just as a rear support option. This is the best option for pets with changing support needs.
How long does it take to receive my pet’s wheelchair?
Answer: We typically try to build and ship in 10-14 business days after we receive the completed order but this can vary on how busy we are. We recommend contacting us to verify our current lead time.
Is the wheelchair adjustable?
Answer: Yes, our wheelchairs are fully adjustable in height, length, width and even the support system can be adjusted to your pet’s individual needs. Every cart is built specifically for the individual pet and guaranteed to fit.
Why should I choose K9 Carts for my wheelchair?
Answer: K9 Carts stands apart because we are the only company with a background in orthopedic medicine. Our carts were designed with decades of research in the medical field and our professional staff are here to help you. Buying your wheelchair from K9 Carts ensures your medical device for your pet is built and tested from a medically based company.
What type of shipping do you offer?
Answer: We offer shipping methods via FedEx and through the Post Office. Most wheelchairs ship from our shop in Washington state. Ground shipping takes 2-6 business days, depending on where we ship to. Priority Mail usually takes 2-3 business days. If you need the wheelchair by a certain day we recommend contacting us directly so we can help assist with choosing the best method.
What type of warranty do you offer?
Answer: We have a comprehensive warranty for one year on the entire cart with any part replaced if needed. We also offer a lifetime warranty on the frame against any defects.
What is your return policy?
Answer: We offer a 15 day trial period for a 70% refund which is plenty of time to test the cart and send us pictures for evaluation. It’s extremely rare for a pet to reject their K9 Cart unless it’s improperly fit, they’re in pain, have no desire to be active, or weakness on their forelimbs in which case front support can be added. We always recommend doing our towel test before ordering a wheelchair as this will usually give you a good indication of how they will do in our rear support cart.
Do you offer overnight shipping?
Answer: Yes. We recommend contacting us directly to find out our current build time. We can also help with special Saturday delivery on packages that are shipped on a Friday.
Are the foot slings, or stirrups, for holding the rear legs up off the ground included or extra?
Answer: The foot slings are included with every wheelchair. These are for paralyzed pets that have no use of their rear legs. Every part needed for your cart is included in the box.
Can my pet use stairs in their wheelchair?
Answer: The full support cart is not recommended for use on stairs except for going down 1 or 2 small steps. The rear of the wheelchair is used as a handle for guiding pets around obstacles.