Our Cat Wheelchairs are specifically designed for a cats with a lighter frame and are available as either a Rear Support Wheelchair or a Full Support Wheelchair, depending on your cat’s disability. Cats in need of the Rear Support Wheelchair have weakness in the rear legs and good strength in the front legs while using the Towel Test. Cats with some or complete weakness in the front legs will need the Full Support Wheelchair.
The Rental Program is a good option if you are unsure if your pet is a good candidate for a wheelchair or
need a wheelchair for a short time. Rental Program details are available here.
Every K9 Cart is custom-built in the USA, fully-adjustable, and guaranteed to fit. Our expert staff designs and builds your wheelchair the same day*.
Please scroll down for purchase information.
Features & Benefits
- Custom made in USA and ships same day*.
- Guaranteed to fit.
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width.
- Ultra Light weight wheelchair design specifically for cats.
- Cat Wheelchairs are available as full or rear support.
- Adjustable rear limb weight bearing.
- Relieves stress and promotes decompression of the spine.
- Adjustable support system.
- Proven rehabilitation results.
- All parts are included with purchase; including leg slings.
- Unlimited support and wheelchair fitting advice from our professional staff.
Fractured Back, Cerebellar Hypoplasia, Arthritis, Old Age, Front & Rear Amputees, Disc Disease, Post Surgical Rehab for Disc, Knee, and Hip Surgery.